Saturday, December 26

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!

Merry Christmas to y'all!!!

Hope you had a wonderful holiday with your family and friends, sharing in the joy that comes only from Jesus!

We had an incredible (chilly!) day here in Houston full of gifts, yummy food, lots of laughter, naps and board games. Couldn't have asked for a better day!

What was even more exciting was that I have spent the last couple days opening all of YOUR gifts for my friends in Haiti! I am overwhelmed by your generosity and want you to know how much this will mean for the people there. This is what my room looked like...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The real fun came when we had to figure it out how to pack it all. Let's just say I am going to be batting my eyes at the nice little ticket man tomorrow morning! I am almost completely packed and so excited that I will be there this time tomorrow! Check back here for all the upates from Haiti.

0 comments: