Tuesday, June 30

Zihuatanejo, Mexico

Dear Zihua,

I love you for so many reasons.

I love you for all the notes on my pillow every night





I love you for the infinity pool off our balcony



I love you for your beautiful skies







I love you for all the beverages that were delivered beachside by Hector and Andres





I love you for the bed on the beach




I love you for Grilled Quail and Lime Soup






I love you for all the amazing colors




I love you for the times we laughed until we cried




I love you for the pool that was literally on the beach



I love you for the sand and the waves




I love you for Mexican Train in the Mexican rain



I love you for the coffee that was brought to me each morning



And I mostly love you because I got to do this



and this



for an entire week.

I will be back as soon as I can,
Caroline

4 comments:

lori moise said...

Gorgeous photos! It looks like you has a fabulous time.

DeDe said...

Dear Zihua, I love you because of all the time I got to spend with my family. See you June 10-17, 2010! Love, Lindsay

Anonymous said...

Tides Zihuatanejo! My favorite hotel.

Stephanie said...

Wow, wow, wow ... What a gorgeous place.