Sunday, March 1

Long time no blog

It's been way too long friends. I have been insanely busy with life, and this blog has fallen by the wayside. But don't worry, I'm back! and I commit to do better than this. Where do I begin?

Haiti. I am leaving in 13 days!!! So crazy. I am so incredibly excited and anxious at the same time. I feel like I haven't spent enough time letting God prepare my heart, but I am thankful that He so often calls the unequipped. I will be faithful and show up where He calls. Haven't got an exact update, but I believe my family and friends have met the financial needs to send me on this trip, and for that I am so very thankful! I posted earlier about some needs they have at the Rescue Center, and we have gathered a lot of this things, but if you still want to help out, we would love to take more.

Job search. Still knee deep in the process, and in some ways feel like I am starting over. I went for the interview I mentioned before, it went really well, but not sure it is going to work out the way I had hoped. I am sorely disappointed but on the other hand feel so much peace about it. I am constantly being reminded that when I am walking in God's will, the only reason my plans would not work out is because God has more for me than I could plan for myself. Isn't that pretty cool? I have sensed God whispering Caroline, just wait until you see what I have in store for you. Sometimes, the path is the best part. Praying for guidance and wisdom.

"The heart of a man plans his way; but the Lord establishes his steps."
Prov 16:9


Escuela. I have 4 weeks of class left. What??? Yes, I am still trying to convince myself. This semester has absolutely flown by! I am not loving school right now, and it's definitely taking a toll. But I can do anything for 4 more weeks right? Then my internship will start. I don't know where I'll be working (possibly out of town) or in what clinical area so that is for sure another prayer need. Again, I am sensing God's peace, and that He knows better than me what I need.

Summer. It looks like I am going to be taking the NCLEX (nursing boards) the first week of June. Don't feel bad for me because a week after, you can find me here with a great book and fruity drink in hand.



We'll see what the rest of the summer holds...

I am going to stop for now, though I have much more to share. It's going to be a good week (I turn 22!) so check back friends.

Love y'all

0 comments: