Thursday, March 12

Haiti Prayers


"There is no greater calling than to serve your fellow men.
There is no greater contribution than to help the weak.
There is no greater satisfaction than to have done it well."
- Walter Reuther


Tomorrow is the day!!! We will be leaving Austin at 5:15 a.m. on our way down to Haiti. We will stop in Houston, then Miami and will arrive in Port au Prince around 3 p.m. I am so excited for this trip and can NOT wait to see what God has in store for me and the rest of the team. Here are a few things I would love for you to pray about while we are there:

- Safety during travel and protection from illness
- That our hearts and minds would be open to what God has to teach us
- We would be protected from evil, and the ways that Satan will attempt to distract
- That lives would be changed, ours and lives in Haiti
- That I would not be the same as I am before this trip
- That lives would be changed here in the States because of what we experience there

We will be updating the Austin Stone Make Disciples blog while we are there so be sure and check it out.

Also, if I get a chance I will be updating my personal blog, but if not while I am there, I will when we get back so be sure and check back!

We will be returning next Friday the 20th around 9:30 p.m. Thanks so much for your prayers! I can't wait to share how my life is changed!

Love y'all,
Caroline

0 comments: