Tuesday, February 10

Beth + Caroline = BFF

I often find myself adoring celebrities and telling myself that if I knew them, we would totally be best friends. I have thought that about Beth Moore for a while now, big hair, southern drawl and all. I was browsing another blog recently and came across Beth's very own blog. You think I am a stalker? Fine, but how else am I going to get to know her?

Anyway, she blogged most recently about a trip to El Paso and a new pair of Lucchese cowboy boots that she received as a gift. After reading this quote, I am POSITIVE we would be BFF.

"They were the exact ones I would have chosen off a shelf: a rich brown which is my signature color (hello, Shelby) as much as I wish it were blush and bashful." -BM

That is a reference to my all time favorite, seen it a million times, can quote every line movie, Steel Magnolias. If you haven't seen it, I am so sorry. You'll laugh hysterically, cry hysterically, and want to time travel back to 1989 in Natchitoches, Louisiana. So if you don't have plans for Valentine's Day (only 4 days!!!!!) you should grab some girlfriends, a couple bottles of wine and a big box of tissues.

0 comments: