Sunday, November 15

Extreme Makeover Blog Edition

MOVE THAT MOUSE!!!!!!!!

Ok, so I am no Ty the Carpenter, but I am so very excited about the new look for this blog. Thanks the to the technologically talented and fabulous design eye of Caroline Fontenot, Oh Sweet Caroline got a makeover. There are still a few small changes to come, but I was just too excited not to share the new look. I love that it is so simple and fresh.

My favorite thing about the new blog is that I can post bigger photos. I took this one tonight on the way to church in East Nashville. Every week we drive over a hill and at the right spot at the top of the hill, you get the most beautiful view of downtown in the rearview mirror. I finally brought my camera to grab this shot just as the sun was setting this evening. That is the famous "Batman" building in downtown Nashville.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

In other awesome news, many of you have generously responded to the needs in Haiti. I can't wait to shop for all the goodies we will take! Keep 'em coming and check back for more current needs. I also bought two new books at Borders tonight. Can you guess which one I am excited about reading???

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

There are still more great things to come, so come back later this week!

2 comments:

The other Caroline said...

Winsauce!!

Angela Pierce said...

Huge fan of the makeover. Kudos.