Thursday, October 22

Big Things are Happening

EEEEEEEEEKKKKKKK!!!!!!! I cannot contain the excitement about the things to come on this blog. Unfortunately, I cannot tell you about them just yet. However, I will give you a few hints...

1. I love the holidays. November and December is my favorite time of year. And gift giving is my love language.

2. I love Haiti. I hate poverty and I love everything that my friends at Real Hope for Haiti are doing to kick poverty in the face.

3. I love one of my dearest friends, Caroline Fontenot. Do you know her? She is an incredibly talented photographer and has an eye for design. She is good at things I am not good at and God is using her talents to change the world in ways that I cannot. Together we make a really good team and we are working on a very exciting project just for you!

Check back in the next couple weeks for the big announcement!

In even more exciting news, Jamie left Austin this morning for Haiti to bring home their daughter Story!!!!!!!!!! The past two years of their adoption process have been so hard for the Ivey's, but more than anything, they want people to look at their Story and see what an incredible God we serve. They got a call this morning that Story is very sick and now on an IV. Pray for quick healing so she can come home tomorrow! Pray for them this week as they bring her home into a new family. Also pray for their sweet boy Amos who cannot come home quite yet. Pray for his heart, that he would know how much he is loved and that his files would move quickly and that he will come home soon.



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Caroline,

I just love the photos. I have been doing some drawings of children from the RC for Artists For Hope. I was wondering if I would have permission to draw from some of them to sell them on AFH Etsy site. All of the proceeds go to the Rescue Center, some of the girls are there right now. I was unable to go, I am having a baby soon. Could you send me an email, alexis_laguardia@yahoo.com.