Friday, March 20

Hope


I need Hope tonight. I woke up this morning in Haiti, and as I crawl in bed at home after a long day of traveling, my heart aches. I am physically, emotionally, and spiritually worn out. Tears are falling on my keyboard as I am weeping from the deepest places in my soul. I can't get the faces of the lost, the sick and the lame of Haiti out of my head. I need Hope that God loves them more than I ever could. I need Hope that there is a time when we will all walk free from the struggles and the pain we have here on Earth. I need Hope beyond anything this world can offer me. His name is Jesus, He is my Hope.


"I have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart, for I have overcome the world." - Jesus, John 16:33

0 comments: